Slider

Cheers to Friendship

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Whenever we go home we always spend an entire day with our good friends Tara, Jason and their two beautiful kids! This was a special visit because we got to see their new home. I have known Tara for over 20 year, she is my longest and dearest friend. We have been through life's ups and downs together and she and her husband have always been some of my biggest supporters. It was a fun day filled with swimming, playing at the park and catching up. Our kids get along so good and have a blast together!  The evening ended with a neighborhood movie outside! Thank you for years of friendship Tara and Jason...Cheers to many many more! 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan