Slider

Week 30 Of My Project 365

Sunday, August 2, 2015

 This week we did a lot of getting ready for kindergarten! My daughter got to pick out her backpack and of course went with one with bling and princess! It is funny because I was trying to sway her in to liking one with pretty butterflies all over it...I loved it! We were on our way to the store to buy the butterfly one and I stopped and thought really is this what she wants? I knew she would love one with some of her favorite characters but in my head I wanted her to have a different backpack.  I had to remember there will be a time when she won't want her favorite characters, she will be to "old" for it!  So we went to the Disney store and bought her princess backpack! She is only young once!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan