Slider

The Albus Family

Thursday, October 29, 2015

I was so humbled to be asked by another photographer to take their pictures.  I must admit, I usually have butterfly's before every shoot but when doing a session for someone who has a successful photography business I was even more nervous! Before any session I have rituals...I always look at my favorite photographers work for inspiration, I always makes sure I know what time the sun is setting,  I always double check that my battery is in my camera, I always make sure my card is clear and I always make sure my camera is in raw. This shoot was so close to my house I could walk, which would have been nice if I didn't decide to bring my ladder! This family came perfectly dressed and with a lot of energy and a horse!!   We had a lot of smiles and laughs.  Thank you Ronda for allowing me to take your family images!! 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan