Slider

The Christmas Cards That Didn't Happen

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

 For whatever reason Christmas came at lightning speed.  I kept thinking I had plenty of time to get everything done...well let me tell you Christmas cards did not happen this year. Yikes! One of my favorite things about this time of year is seeing all the cards come in the mail from friends and family.  I  also love taking pictures for our own family card.  Knowing that I won't get them out this year I decided I would still do pictures! So I took the kids out to a pretty desert trail and snapped a few pictures.  





























2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable. Great shots!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Melissa!!! It means a lot that you took time to look and comment!!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan