Slider

Collecting Moments ~ Week 7

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

 February 14-20th. The week started off with lots of love on Valentine's day. Daddy was on a business trip so we met friends for lunch.  We got out and about a lot this week. We went to Old Town and Downtown! I got lots of pictures for my photography projects.  Little Man made the frame a lot this week, which made me happy.  He seems to be hiding from the camera more and more...he will get over it I am sure! Well hope you enjoy our week!




























2 comments:

  1. You had a very eventful week. Beautiful images as always <3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amber for taking a look!! I really appreciate it very much!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan