Slider

Black and White Film

Sunday, March 20, 2016

I am still navigating around film and my two film camera's, I decided to try my hand at a black and white roll.  This was my first roll of black and white and to be honest I am not sure which camera I took these images with! I am pretty sure it was the Nikon.  So I learned a few more things with this roll that I will apply to my future rolls of film.  I need to practice more on getting highlights correct and my focus, the silly camera just doesn't handle low light as good as my digital and it is sure not as fast. I am loving the film journey and I have a roll in each of my cameras now! Can't wait to get them complete and send them in! This was a roll of Ilford Delta 400 and they were sent to The Find Lab for scans.  













No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan