Slider

West Coast Friends Come To The East Coast

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Our dearest friends from California came out to New Jersey at the beginning of July.  We were jam packed everyday with lots of exploring and fun.  We made it to the local farm, our towns lake, the Liberty Science Center, New York for the 4th of July Fireworks and the Museum of Natural History! I can't tell you how much I looked forward to this visit and how we all enjoyed every second of spending time together.  We made so many wonderful memories and of course I took so many pictures! Enjoy


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan