Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ The Gardens

Friday, September 15, 2017

They don't call New Jersey the Garden State for nothing! It is filled with green trees, beautiful flowers and gorgeous trails.  When we lived in Arizona I missed colorful blooms so much and now I see cheery gardens all over. A lot of the gardens here have walking or biking trails which is really nice when exploring with the kids. We recently went to a garden that had a Lotus Pond.  The flowers were so gorgeous we weren't sure if they were real! 


 Please head to my friend Eileen's page by clicking here to see her Garden picture. 







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful image! I love that you are surrounded by flowers now. I know it's beautiful there!

    ReplyDelete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan