Slider

Collecting Moments ~ Week 1, 2018

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Trying get back to sharing pictures weekly.  I hope to do it sooner then this post but my site was having issues so here I am in the middle of week two and I am finally getting around to posting week 1! Oh well.  


Our week started off by staying awake until midnight with our friends and ended with surviving the great freeze of 2018! Here are some of my favorites from the week...oh one more thing...I took so many pictures from last weekends cold snow I will be doing another post with more of those pictures soon. 


Enjoy!




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan