Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Fences

Friday, March 16, 2018

This week we decided to focus on fences. Fences come in different sizes, shapes, material and textures. Because there is so much variance a fence can be photographed in many different ways.  I decided to use the old wood fence around our driveway with my lensbaby.  This particular fence always has pieces that have fallen but I still think it looks cool. There use to be a  photography group that shared fence pictures every Friday....called Fence Friday so carrying on the tradition....Happy Fence Friday! 

Please be sure to check out Eileen's Fence image  by clicking here.  




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the selective focus on this image. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan