Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Handed Down

Friday, May 25, 2018

This ring was my mom's. She gave it to me years ago and I have cherished it ever since.  Each stone represents me and 3 of my sisters.  I use to wear it every day and found comfort in it around my finger.  It made me feel a bit closer to my family.  I still wear it, but like most jewelry I own, only on special occasions. Whenever I wear it I am reminded of the love I have for my mom and sisters, and how much I miss them.  I love this ring...and really should wear it more. 

Please be sure to click here to see Eileen's Handed Down image!





5 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love this ring and what it represents <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend!! I love the ring too....and I am wearing it today!

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous ring. So great you have something that reminds you of your mom and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ring, it is detailed and meaningful! Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful ring and so wonderful that it holds such meaning for you too :-)

    ReplyDelete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan