Slider

1500, 1 Miles ~ Creative Technique

Friday, February 23, 2018

I love to try different creative techniques.  I have a copper pipe that I love to use on sun shiny days.  I actually took quite a few pictures this week with my prism but once I got them in Lightroom, I didn't like how they looked.  So we get to Thursday and I still need a picture for the week.  It is overcast and raining.  I took out my twinkle lights and played for a bit and here is my favorite of the set.  I found my focus and placed the lights really close to my lens.  It gives a cool bokeh to your image.  Twinkle lights are an inexpensive way to add creativity and interest to an image!   

Please be sure to see what creative technique Eileen used this week  by clicking here  .




4 comments:

  1. Love your twinkle light image! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so super cool, Melisa. I really like how this has surrounded your subject. You are right, there are so many techniques out there; many I still have to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love trying different techniques, especially when I am in a rut. There are many I haven't tried and some I just gave up on but I do enjoy playing around! Thank you!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan