Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Valentine's Day

Friday, February 16, 2018

 Valentine's Day....a day to show love and feel loved. My daughter is in a cupcake decorating class and she decorated these pretty treats on Valentine's Day.  She was so proud of them and I think they turned out pretty good. The class ran out of "I's" so she used an "H" turned sideways!  

This Valentine's Day was different for us, my husband and I haven't been feeling well, the sickness my kids had has finally moved on to us, and well tragedy has struck our schools once again. I try to keep my site happy and find the light but as a past educator and a parent these horrific events hit me hard... So much love to Parkland Florida...may change come soon. 

To see Eileen's Valentine's image please click here.







2 comments:

  1. I love that she is in a cupcake decorating class! That is so cool. And I agree on the recent heartbreaking events. So awful. It hits me so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves the class so much. It is a quick 4 week class but worth it!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan