Slider

Blur

Thursday, June 5, 2014

A few pictures from our week so far!  Hadley is going to vacation bible school and she has loved it!  It was the first time she has been in someone else's care (except for a few date nights when family or good friends were available) so I had a bit of a hard time.  I will say, she is doing so well and she has received many compliments!  I am one proud mama! I put my lens on manual focus for a few shots to practice one of my themes for the week "blur".  I always discard out of focus and blurry photos but this theme has made me see them in a new light!   I have a lot more photos to share from our Colorado trip so they will be coming soon!    
















No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan