Slider

Let The Rain Come! A Session With The Fishers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

 I had the pleasure of taking pics of our friends the Fishers. This family holds such a special place in my heart, they are the closest we have to family in Arizona.  They have been there when we needed them and they have embraced us with so much love.  We have made so many fun memories together. I hope I was able to capture each of these kiddos true personalities! This  session was all about the kids but at the end I asked their beautiful mama to get in a couple shots with her littles! It was cloudy and raining....but we made the decision not to cancel our photo shoot! We tossed around the idea of changing the location but I am SO glad we didn't! The rain held till the very end...thank goodness! Picture overload but when these moments happen...you have to share! 





































































No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan