Slider

Highway 1

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

If you have never taken a drive down Highway 1 in California it is a must!! The views are breathtaking and the towns you go through are so welcoming.  My sister and I enjoyed driving the coast from Carmel to Santa Barbara. The windy roads led us on a fun adventure where we enjoyed beaches, cliffs, waterfalls, marinas and whales! 















My sister captured the two whale images with her zoom lens!! We were so excited that she
 got them!!! 







6 comments:

  1. such a beautiful place, and such a luck to see a whale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were so thrilled to see the whales and when my sister captured them on her camera we were jumping up and down!! thank you!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan