Slider

Week 7 of My Project 365

Monday, February 23, 2015

This week was filled with fun and adventure!  We started off the week going to Comicon!  Hadley and William loved seeing all their favorite characters.  Hadley got in the spirit and wore her Belle dress.  My husbands brother Tommy came to visit for a few days, the kids always enjoy seeing and wearing him out! For me it was race week!  Time for the Ragnar.  The last two images are from my race taken with iphones (I decided not to bring my big camera).  The picture of me running was taken by a teammate.  It was an exciting experience and one that I won't rule out doing again!  








No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan