Slider

Week 32 Of My Project 365

Monday, August 17, 2015

What a week!!! After our fun weekend away in Huntington Beach we headed home and got ready for the first day of Kindergarten!  My daughter started school on Monday and she was super excited to greet her teacher and meet new friends!  I was not ready to let her go but I know it was time.  I missed her so much and would watch the minutes go by on the clock.  We all were adjusting better by the end of the week.  New routines are hard to put in place for everyone.  I have had my little girl by my side for 5 years. Yes she went to preschool last year but it was only 3 days a week for a little over 2 hours.  In kindergarten it is all day! I went to the store and I had my little guys hand and reached out for hers and she wasn't there.  Silly I guess and all something I need to get use to! On another note it was also Little Man's third birthday this week!  Again I am hit with....where has time gone!! He had a great time celebrating all day long and I will post more pictures soon!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan