Slider

At The Beach

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I am a lover of the beach. I have been for a long time.  So living in a state where the beach isn't easy access gets to me at times.  There is something about the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore that soothes my soul. Any time we have the opportunity to get to the beach, if only for a couple hours we make it happen. I look at these pictures and I see how much happiness the beach brings to my littles, which is an entirely new way the beach brings me peace and joy.

























4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos and moments to remember! Especially love the thrown sand! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! That is one of my favorite images in the set too!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Love them all. Looks like everyone had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom!! It was a fun afternoon!! Now If I can just get through the Disneyland pics!!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan