Slider

Cities in Color ~ March in Green

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I love the color GREEN!! I was so excited when I found out the color of the month was green! The main point of this project is to get out and shoot!! Most of these images are when my friend Eileen and I headed up to Cave Creek and searched for green! We had a great day wandering around! One of my favorite things was  later in the week we looked at each others shots and how differently our perspectives are on the same subject! A few of the other shots are from a trip to Butterfly Wonderland and of course I had to add the green from a baseball field! 
















I made a picture {taken by Eileen}












No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan