Slider

15 Years

Saturday, September 10, 2016

I remember the day like it was yesterday, there are still no words to describe the feelings that over came me. I had to be pulled from teaching my kindergarten class because I couldn't stop crying. I saw the second plane go into the tower live on tv and there I was trying to explain to 5 and 6 year olds that we will be ok, and I wasn't sure myself. I was looking into the eyes of the innocent, the hands of our future....with no answers to the whys, I was overwhelmed, as were many. It was a time we stood together, our nation was one, no matter our differences. We were there for each other, offered a helping hand and showed respect to those who serve. We all come from different backgrounds, we may have different beliefs and thoughts, but we can discuss things with respect. We don't always have to agree but we should try to understand. Be kind to one another, we have one world and we were once united when faced with devastation and challenges.










4 comments:

  1. Love these.....they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mom! When you make it out we will go so you can see it! It is stunning.

      Delete
  2. Such a heartbreaking day. Beautiful images and post.

    ReplyDelete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan