Slider

Collecting Moments ~ January 2017

Friday, February 3, 2017

Well with a blink, January has come and gone! I honestly feel like it was just yesterday we were saying "Happy New Year".  I am feeling behind and like I have loose ends to tie up from 2016.  I want to finish and share my 365 from 2016, but the organizational piece of it has left me frustrated.  There is not enough time in my day....and as I watch time go by I realize, though I haven't finished, my energy and time, is much better spent with my littles... their hands will only be this small once and I need to hold on to that for as long as I can.  So with that, I am letting go of the pressure I have put on myself to finish the 2016 project and go with one day I will get it done, until then, there is 2017. Here are our moments in January! 










































2 comments:

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan