Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Back To School

Friday, September 8, 2017

Back to School.  

A time of many new things including new clothes, new shoes, new backpack and lunch bag. I had picked out a cute little outfit for my girl to wear on her first day back but she has her own style and I couldn't sway her! Everything she picked from her clothes to her bag is a true reflection of her personality. So off she went to start a new school year, more independent then ever and making her own decisions.


Please head over to my friend Eileen's page by clicking here to see her Back To School image.



2 comments:

  1. She's so cute and I love her style! My daughter is the same way.. has her own "unique" style. Who are we to argue?

    I hope she has a great year. Love your image this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Style all her own for sure!! No arguing here! Thank you friend!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan