Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Lights

Friday, December 8, 2017

I love all the lights this time of year! I think they add so much cheer and beauty.  One of my favorite things to do is drive around in different neighborhoods and look at all the houses decorated with bright colorful lights.  I also enjoy taking pictures and getting beautiful bokeh from the lights! I recently bought some fairy lights and have been experimenting with them. They are fun to dangle in front of the camera and see what type of cool light effect it gives.  While we were playing around with them my daughter balled them up and just held them and I really loved the way the image turned out. Just a handful of lights!  

Please be sure to check out Eileen's blog by clicking here to see her beautiful lights picture!





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful low light image! I need to get some fairy lights. I am loving seeing the light images this time of year.

    ReplyDelete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan