Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Green

Friday, March 9, 2018

This week we decided to focus on a color. One of my favorite projects I have ever participated in was Cities In Color.  Every month we were given a color theme and we took pictures of subjects we saw that were that color.  So when Eileen and I decided to do a color for this week I was excited and of course green is the color of March so we went with it....then the snow came and kept coming.  I am thinking white may have been a better choice for the week. Anyway, I managed to get some green evergreens this week along with some splashes of white! 


Please be sure to head over to Eileen's page to see her Green image by clicking here



2 comments:

  1. Love your image! You did find some green in nature! Impressive. The snow is beautiful, but what an ordeal. Stay safe (and warm)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that white and green go very well together. So sorry that you have received more snow. I hope that spring will come soon for you.

    ReplyDelete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan