Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Flowers

Friday, April 20, 2018

I love photographing flowers! The colors, shapes and textures always make creativity flow.  Now that spring is here, bright flowers are popping up everywhere and I couldn't be happier.  When I take pictures of flowers I really like playing with my creative lenses.  It gives the image an extra pop!  I took a lot of pictures for this weeks theme because the flowers looked SO pretty in the light! I used my Velvet 85 and Helios.  I plan on doing a post with more of the tulip pics because I really had a hard time deciding on just one picture! So stay tuned!!  

Please click here, to go to Eileen's page to see her image for the week!! I love how similar they are!!!





4 comments:

  1. SO beautiful!! I also used my Velvet 56 for my image this week. I love that we can branch out creatively with flowers. Your bokeh and tones here are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH we sure love our Velvet's!!!! Thank you friend! I couldn't resist the light!!

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous image. And the bokeh is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!! I really appreciate you always taking time to look at our images and comment! You are so sweet!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan