Slider

Giant's Game on Graduation Day

Thursday, July 3, 2014

After my niece's graduation we all drove to downtown Denver to watch the Giants vs Rockies!  We had high hopes of watching a great game...the giants winning of course!  Instead what we got was only a few innings of play...lightning, rain (down pour) and tornado warning put a stop to the game but not our spirits!  We stayed hoping the game would resume but after we were  finally let out of the stairwell for the tornado warning, the rain didn't let up.  So we had to walk about a mile back to the car!  No matter the weather we made the best of it and had a great time!  I didn't get the best pics or a ton due to the weather (and a very tired little boy)  but I just love that I got the memory!















This pic is from my sister's iphone!  It is of us hunkered down in the stairwell at Coors field waiting for the tornado warning to pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan