Slider

The Girls {from last October}

Sunday, July 13, 2014

As I went to my computer tonight a picture flashed on my screensaver of my good friends. I looked through my posts and realized I never put any of these photos up!  I have been really missing home and my friends lately so no better time to share them.  I have the greatest friends in California and there isn't a day that goes by I don't think of ALL of them.  They are fun, genuine and always there.  Last October Liz, Kelly and Lisa, came down for my birthday and these are some of the images from that visit.  I can't believe it has taken me this long to share these photos!  





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan