Slider

A Day At The Farm

Friday, August 5, 2016

It was a warm, overcast day with no rain in the forecast, so we headed off to a pick your own farm.  I had no idea how much there was to do at the farm and the littles loved every single activity.  Little Miss and Little Man loved finding dark ripe berries and soft ready to pick peaches! Their favorite part was riding the pony and climbing up the hay.  I learned a few things on our first visit to the farm.....         1. Use more then one box and smaller containers are a necessity, especially with berries. 2. Take the tractor around and ditch the wagon.  Pulling the wagon all around was quite a challenge, especially going up hill! 3. I don't always have to get the "activity" bracelet. The tractor ride, maze, and picking of fruits and veggies were free, you just had to pay for your fruit/veggies at the end. The activity bracelet covered only a few things.














































































2 comments:

  1. Love love love! The processing is perfect!! oh what fun too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tess!! I had a hard time with the tones because of the cloudy skies but I liked how they turned out! I even did a little matte on the still images just for fun! I appreciate your support so much!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan