Slider

Film Scans

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Film, the tones are so pretty and the grain is perfect.  I haven't sent in film in quite a few months.  I am trying to be more selective on the pictures I take with my film camera.  As much as I love the look of film, I don't like that I can't just erase when I accidentally take a picture of some random child going down the slide, or when I know I over exposed a shot! So I will be taking each roll slowly and patiently. 


These are Fuji 400h, I really liked how they turned out!

















These are Porta 400 and from when we were in AZ.













The last handful are from when Little Miss was trying her hand at film photography! I think she did pretty good.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan