Slider

1500 Miles, 1 Image ~ Morning Hustle

Friday, November 10, 2017

Mornings....chaotic, loud, tiring and a true test of patience! No matter how much time I give myself (and my kids), we always end up racing out of the house to get to school on time! I often wonder why my kids can't follow the simplest directions in the morning...the same directions I hear myself give to them every morning. It is like at night someone came in and took their sense of hearing away from them, it is non existent.  Most mornings, someone forgot to brush their teeth or put their socks on, even though they had plenty of reminders. There is always something that makes our mornings more hectic....but I wouldn't have it any other way!


Please head over to my friends Eileen's page by clicking here and see her image for morning hustle!


notice my son is shoe-less! 

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Great movement and so fun! I noticed the shoes.. or lack there of.. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Getting him to put his shoes on has been quite a task lately!

      Delete
  2. What a great image to document your hectic morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Mornings are always a so crazy....even getting this image was a challenge!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan