Slider

1500 Miles, I Image ~ Halloween

Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween...a child's dream come true and a kick in the butt to us parents that the Holidays are coming! This year Little Miss was Mal from Disney Descendants and Little Man was a Pirate.  I always let the kids decide what they want to be because it is their day and they will only dress up for son long. This week has been a bit chaotic, so just a short post, because Little Man wasn't feeling well, but he still made it out Trick or Treating! I have lots more images to share so be on the lookout for another Halloween post soon!  


Be sure to go to Eileen's page by by clicking here to see her Halloween image.






4 comments:

  1. I hope your little guy is feeling better! They are so cute and they picked really great costumes! Love this image!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! He is a feeling better. I had fun taking pics of the kids this Halloween! Little Miss really got into it!

      Delete
  2. What a cute image. Love the pose of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! She was really working the camera in that costume!

      Delete

About me

About me
Telling a story one image at a time

Social Media Icons

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan